Monday, January 31, 2011

Free writing

Asalamualaikum.....
Hello hello hello everybody...=)
its me again...=)
Orait,today,i want to talk about free writing..
But,one thing i must to tell you all that "i loveeee free writing very much"..
Because,.....i can write whatever i like,whatever i want without being worried about grammar,...=)

This task is given by our beloved lecturer who is beautiful,kind,and funny,Miss Zu..hehe
Like i said just now,i love free writing..so,i want to share to all of you my free writing during this class..
But,i think my free writing like a 'cencaluk'..but,never mind,i hope you all enjoy..=)


"i feel happy today..but at the same time i really miss my family,especially my mother..heaven is under mothers feet..hehehehehehe..Miss Zu,i dont know what i have to write,leaking of idea...this is terrible moment,i dont know to write what..broken english,broken spelling....but one thing makes me wonder,i already take my breakfast today,but my stomach is having a concert right now...stomach pain...i want to go to the bathroom...ASTAGHFIRULLAHALAZIM.....calm down,a couple more minute,end of the class.."

This is an example of my free writing...we having so much fun today,..
so,i think,its enought for today..
see you next post..=)
Asalamualaikum...

No comments:

Post a Comment